Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 24, 2011

My bad

All I've done blog wise this week, is come on here once, bitch about random topics and then leave you all again. Sorry! I have been otherwise occupied with writing a book. No, I'm serious. I don't know that I would call it a book. Perhaps a long short story or a novella, which is a short novel. Right now, it's twelve regular typing sheets of paper long. To me, that's a lot of fucking writing. I printed it out last night and looking at it I need to elaborate more on my first two "chapters". I've found my last couple of chapters are longer and more descriptive.
Its a mystery/comedy, think Janet Evanovich style. It doesn't have a title and the characters are loosely, extremely loosely in some instances, based on people I know. Watch out, you just might end up with an alter ego in my book :) It's been fun and a nice distraction from everyday life, although, I need to probably do some "real work" at the office instead of fiction. I also need to find my flash drive so I can continue to write at home on my lap top. It would save me from the 8 p.m. munchies. Honestly, I go through every day wonderfully and 100% on plan, then 8 p.m. rolls around and its all I can do to avoid diving head first into a bag of Sun Chips.
I'm planning another active weekend. I'm heading to the WEllness Walk for an hour tomorrow morning then golfing tomorrow night, albeit its Glow Ball and it will probably be a drunken, sloppy mess, but we will attempt it nonetheless, and at least sloppy drinking while trying to be active is better than sloppy drinking while sitting on your ass, face down in Sun Chips. :) Peace out dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment